Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New Beginnings and other redundancies

I love the concept of the quilt blog. I absolutely love it. And I tried it, for awhile, with limited success. After each project was done, it would be photographed and added to my page with a few comments. Over time, I started to realize that this whole blog thing was becoming  bit of a task. Feeling the need to get an entry done 'today'. Finding something interesting to  write about. I found I just didn't have the time to devote to my little project and so I completely neglected it.

I don't know how this is going to be any different but I would like to try again. I guess it will be more of a work in progress than a site to visit, at least for awhile. So here goes... I'll find a couple of hours later today to add some pics of the recent things I've done and see where it goes.

Come back if you like; it may take me a bit to get underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment